Who We Are
Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (originally Ticonderoga IPCO Federal Credit Union) was founded by employees of International Paper Company’s Ticonderoga Mill. A federal charter for the Ticonderoga IPCO Federal Credit Union was granted in 1954.
Since that time, TFCU has grown to serve communities in Essex and Washington Counties of NY and towns of Hague, Horicon and Chester. The name was changed to Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union in 1976 to reflect this growing field of membership.
In 2018, TFCU again grew their field of membership to include Essex, Washington, Warren, Clinton, and Franklin Counties in New York and Addison County in Vermont.
Ticonderoga Federal is a full-service credit union serving more than 9,500 members, with 3 branches located in Ticonderoga, Port Henry and Elizabethtown.
TFCU’s mission is to enhance the lives of their members by offering a full range of convenient and economic services while maintaining financial security. Their core values are; financial strength, community, service and integrity.
TFCU is among the safest financial institutions in the country. They have consistently received Bauer Financial Reports' prestigious "Five-Star" rating as one of the nation's most stable and best performing credit unions.
Membership Has Its Benefits