Located in our Elizabethtown branch.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
- Consumer and Mortgage lending experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of current lending regulations preferred.
- Although the primary location of this position is located in the Elizabethtown branch, the ability to travel between branches is required.
Competitive compensation package based on education and experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with a cover letter and/or completed application to:
(via email): firstname.lastname@example.org
(via mail): Attn: Karen Bennett, Director of Lending
Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union
1178 NYS Route 9N
Ticonderoga, NY 12883
PART-TIME MEMBER SERVICE STAFF
Candidates must be detail orientated; possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a professional and personable image.
Previous customer service experience in banking or a retail environment required; previous cash handling experience preferred.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing excellent member service in a fast paced environment
- Processing transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality
Resumes with cover letter and/or completed applications should be sent to:
Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union,
1178 NYS Rte 9N, Ticonderoga, NY 12883,
Attn: Pamela Nolan, COO
Or by email to email@example.com