Home Equity Loans
Home Equity and HELOC loans allow you to borrow money using the equity in your home to pay for home renovations, consolidate debt, pay for educational expenses and more!
Interested in borrowing a lump sum with predictable monthly payments? With this option you can borrow up to 80% of your home's value with 5, 10 or 15 year terms.
- 5 Year Home Equity Loan LTV2 up to 80% - as low as 4.49%APR1
- 5 - 10 year Home Equity Loan LTV2 up to 80% - as low as 4.75%APR1
- 10 - 15 Year Home Equity Lon LTV2 up to 80% - as low as 5.75% APR1
Home Equity Line of Credit - HELOC
A HELOC, or Home Equity Line of Credit is a loan using your home as collateral. This option provide you financial flexibility! Borrow when you need it and in the amounts you need.
Current Rate with Special Offer:
- NO CLOSING COSTS AND a 1 Year Introductory Rate of 2.99%APR3
Home Equity BOOST
Do you need to borrow 100% of your home's value? This allows you the borrow a lump sum at a fixed rate with predictable monthly payments with 5, 10 and 15 year terms.
- 5 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV2 greater than 80% - as low as 5.99%APR1
- 5 - 10 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV2 greater than 80% - as low as 6.25%APR1
- 10 - 15 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV2 greater than 80% - as low as 7.25%APR1
Home Equity Line of Credit BOOST - HELOC BOOST
Same as our HELOC, but this option allows you to borrow 100% of your home's value at a higher interest rate.
- As low as 4.49%APR3
1 APR equals Annual Percentage Rate and is subject to credit qualification.
2 LTV equals Loan to Value
3 This APR (Annual percentage rate) is locked for 12 months and subject to change annually on the anniversary of the loan. To determine the APR after 12 months we add 3.25% to the one year constant maturity treasury. Max APR that may be imposed is 16%. Available on owner-occupied primary residences. No closing cost offer applies only to loans $7500 or greater. Appraisal fee required at time of application and refunded at closing. Homeowners insurance required. Member would be responsible for cost of purchasing self-elected owner’s title insurance, any extenuating title issues, and flood insurance (if applicable). Member required to reimburse all closing costs if loan is paid and closed within 48 months. APR and terms stated are effective 6/13/2016, and are subject to change at any time.