2021 Statewide College Scholarship Program
TrailNorth Federal Credit Union is excited to announce the details for our Annual Scholarship Program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. College-bound high school seniors have an opportunity to win a scholarship between $500-$1,250 through the program. In 2020, we awarded $1,500 in college scholarships to three high school seniors. Scholarship winners will be chosen by the New York Credit Union Association.
Eligible applicants must be a member in good standing of TrailNorth Federal Credit Union and meet all of the following criteria:
- The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The member is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2021.
- The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2022, at an accredited educational institution.
If you are not currently a member, please call 518-585-6725 or visit our membership page to learn how to join.
To request a 2021 Scholarship Application, please complete our membership verification form via the link below; once we verify your membership, you will receive an email with the application link and a special code you will need during the application process.
Applicants will need to provide:
- An application form signed by both the student and a parent/guardian.
- A high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- An SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; (if available) and
- An essay response.
The deadline to apply is January 8, 2021, so request your application now. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 518-585-6725 ext 2303, and we’ll be happy to help you.