Easy, secure account access is right at your fingertips with the free* TFCU Mobile App
The TFCU Mobile App allows you to monitor your accounts, transfer money, pay people and bills, apply for a loan and even make deposits using your smartphone. Now it’s easy to stay connected with your TFCU accounts anytime, anywhere!
Get The TFCU Mobile App Today:
Once you've logged into Connected Banking, simply click on ‘mobile’ and follow the steps to send a download link to your smartphone, OR
Use your smartphone to access the App Store or Google Play to get the TFCU Mobile App. Please note: you must have an established Connected Banking login to use the App.
Depositing Checks Remotely Couldn’t Be Easier!
Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
It's fast, secure and best of all – it's free!
- Convenience – Save a trip to the branch or ATM, deposit checks 24/7
- Simplicity – Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera snaps
- Security – Our App uses the latest security technologies to protect your information
How Mobile Deposit Works:
- Download our free Mobile App
- After logging into the App, select 'Deposits' from the home screen.
- Select 'New Deposit'
- Select an account for your deposit
- Enter the check amount. Please note: per check limit is $2,500; per day limit is $3,000.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- Make sure the back of your check is signed/endorsed and include “for mobile deposit at TFCU”. Check images without the endorsement will be rejected.
- Confirm deposit details
- Retain check until cleared
Helpful Tips For Capturing A Picture-Perfect Check Image:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit App, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check, and include “for mobile deposit at TFCU”. Check images without the endorsement will be rejected.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit:
-No shadows across the check
-All four corners are visible
-Check is not blurry
-The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable